At The 5th we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and fully complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The 5th will never sell your data to other companies.
Please take the time to read and understand this policy and bear in mind that by using our websites, contacting us or providing information to us or interacting with us on social media, you agree to its terms.
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT -
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers such as name, user name, title, date of birth and gender
- Contact data such as billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial data such as bank and payment details
- Technical data such as information we collect when you access our website including IP address, log in data, browser details, location
- Profile data such as your username and password, purchase history and preferences
- Usage data such as information about how you use our website
- Marketing and communications data such as your marketing and communications preferences
HOW WE COLLECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION -
We use different methods to collect data including:
- Direct interactions including: placing an order, creating an account, filling in forms, corresponding with us, connecting with us on social media, subscribing to our communications, entering a competition or giving us feedback.
- Website and cookies: we will automatically collect Technical Data when your browse our website using cookies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites using our cookies.
- Technical Data from third party analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
HOW WE STORE THE DATA -
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS -
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.