Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 Jeans in New Rinse. The only 501® with a zipper instead of a button fly, these men's jeans are crafted from premium selvedge denim toned in dark indigo. Cut with a slim straight leg, they feature a classic 5 pocket design, leather brand tab at the back hip and contrasting coloured twin needle stitching.
This pair of 501 jeans are cut from an original vintage pattern from the Levis Clothing archive from 1954. Pair with a plain t-shirt and leather jacket for a classic and timeless look.
- 100% Cotton
- Pre-shrunk selvedge denim
- Classic 5 pocket design
- Zipped fly with button fastening
- Twin stitch detailing throughout
- Leather brand tab
- Made with Water<Less™ technology which uses 96% less water than standard techniques
- Levi's is partnered with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally