The Gramicci Weather Wide Tapered Pants in Desert Green are crafted from 98% Cotton with 2% Polyurethane for comfort and ease of movement. They feature a crotch gusset that allows 180-degree splits, an elasticated waistband with belt and various pockets to carry your essentials.
Gramicci's innovative line of pants was created in the 1980s, delivering features that climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, they have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber, with new features including more room around the hips, an opening in the front, and left and right back pockets.
- 98% Cotton 2% Polyurethane
- Gusseted crotch for movement
- Elasticated waist with integrated belt
- Zip fly with button closure
- Two side slant pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Loose wide fit
- Fit guide: The Gramicci range is listed in Asia sizes. We recommend ordering one size bigger than your usual size (see size chart).
Shop all Gramicci